Acceptable Use Policy
To protect the security and availability of the Subscription Services and Applications for Insiteflow Customers, Customer’s Clients and End Users of Customers and Customer’s Clients, Insiteflow requires Customers and Customer’s clients to regulate its End Users’ use of the Subscription Services and Applications as provided in Insiteflow’s acceptable use policies, described below.
Prohibited Uses. Customers and Customer’s Clients agree that its End Users will not do any of the following:
- Use the Subscription Services and Applications to load, store, or transmit data that infringes the rights of third parties.
- Provide access to or use of the Subscription Services or Applications to anyone other than End Users, including that Customers and Customer’s Clients will not resell, sublicense, lease, encumber, copy, or transmit the Subscription Services or Application or Insiteflow materials to anyone other than End Users.
- Use the Subscription Services and Application, or any part thereof, for a purpose that is abusive, deceptive, or violates any applicable state, federal or international law.
- Derive specifications from, reverse engineer, reverse compile, disassemble, translate, record, or create derivative works based on the Subscription Services and Applications.
- Use the Subscriptions Services or Application in a way that materially delays, interferes with, or compromises the functionality or security of any Insiteflow products or services, or equipment, software, or systems included with or supporting such items, or that compromises the confidentiality or privacy of data loaded, stored, or transmitting using Insiteflow products or services (whether data belonging to Customer, Customer’s Clients, or others).
- Perform security, benchmark, or penetration testing of the Subscription Services or Application or related infrastructure or disclose the results of such testing.
- Remove or modify Insiteflow or third-party trademarks or proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Subscription Services or Applications.